Zembly Facebook Application - An Easy Way to get through it!

Since last few days i was wondering how could i develop a face-book application? where would i host my application? Would it require an extra day to learn PHP and to integrate my application with face-book?
I had been asking out friends regarding what to do with this, but never came out with such an easy and user friendly solution that Zembly has.

I heard about Zembly from OSUM (Open Source University Meetup, pronounced as Awesome), and started a demo to know how does it create a facebook application that it claims to be done in no as minimum as 10 minutes.

Yes, I finally created the application, Zembly hosts it, and i have tested it by sending it's link to my all friends on facebook. It was fun using it, with just few easy steps. The only things that you had to do was to give zembly the facebook application id and key, and a canvas name that would be used for the application.

I am impressed and would suggest you guys must try it, meanwhile i would try creating more applications in it and also create some widgets for my sites.

Checkout Facebook application that i created, its simple but yet its a facebook application.
http://apps.facebook.com/wixgiftsyou
Nice work SUN.
Cheers! :)

Comments